Medium pressure ultraviolet sterilization knowledge
The medium pressure ultraviolet disinfection technology is based on the low-pressure ultraviolet lamp technology. The power of medium pressure ultraviolet lamp is very high (single set > 1kW).
Because of its broad spectrum (main wavelength range of 180nm-480nm), higher sterilization efficiency can be achieved and toxic substances in water can be degraded.
It can effectively kill cryptosporidium oocysts, giardia cysts, pseudomonas aeruginosa and so on.
Physical disinfection does not produce toxic and harmful by-products.
No AOC, BDOC and other by-products that damage the water quality and biological stability of the pipe network are produced.
It covers a small area and has a short residence time.
The disinfection effect is not affected by pH.
It can be used for sterilization and disinfection of drinking water, municipal sewage, food and beverage, water after membrane and swimming pool water, and can be combined with other processes for advanced oxidation of drinking water and industrial wastewater.
1. Broad spectrum: it can effectively kill all bacteria and viruses, and can permanently inactivate chlorine resistant microbial tissue through destroying the DNA and DNA repair enzymes of these microorganisms.
2. Strong sterilization: it has high sterilization efficiency and fast sterilization speed, and can generally kill common bacteria and viruses in a few seconds.
3. No disinfection by-products: it does not change the composition and properties of the disinfected water, does not cause secondary pollution to the water body, and can reduce the residual chlorine. Therefore, the chlorine content in the water is reduced, and the disinfection by-products are reduced.
4. Simple installation and maintenance, and low cost: medium pressure ultraviolet disinfection technology has the advantages of small footprint, safe operation, reliable and simple maintenance, low cost and so on.
5. Degradation of compound chlorine: the existence of monochloramine, dichloroamine, trichloramine, etc. effectively put an end to the generation of carcinogenic trihalomethanes (THMs) and the impact of compound chlorine on human body.
6. Medium pressure ultraviolet radiation can completely destroy the structure of microorganism;
7. Medium pressure multi-band ultraviolet can effectively prevent the bacteria photoreactivation, so the sterilization is more thorough.